United Sports Summer Camps Information
United Sports creates a summer camp experience that is unmatched when it comes to sports.
WHY UNITED SPORTS?
- Tenured Staff – Trained professional counselors
- Special events every week
- Ways to save
- Pre & Post-care options
- No rain-outs!
- Full-time staff trained in First aid procedures
- Exciting 18 foot water slide
- 3 Acres under roof
- Playing surfaces for every sport
- Jump Zone – Multiple inflatables
- 30 foot rock climbing/bouldering wall
- Air-conditioned rooms
- 60 Acres – 11 playing fields (2 turf fields)
- Tented Relief - shaded area for lunch and rest periods
- Miniature golf
Easy online registration: Register Here!
CAMPER PACKET & PARENT HANDBOOK
Parent forms and the handbook are located under the DOWNLOADS/FORMS tab.
The earlier you register the more payment flexibility. A 50% deposit is due at registration. Please call for additional payment plan options.
- All June camp payments due May 15th
- All July camp payments due June 15th
- All August camp payments due July 15th
Anyone registering for a camp after the payment due date is required to pay in full.
ADDITIONAL CAMP WEEKS
Check our website for the possibility of additional days/weeks of camp. Camp dates will be determined when school make up snow days are finalized and when school calendars for fall are posted.
Details will be on the home page if more weeks are added.
Half-day (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
Full-day (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS
- Morning (7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.): $40/week
- Afternoon (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.): $40/week
- Lunch Bunch for Pee Wee Camp: (12 p.m. – 1 p.m.): $15 meal included
- Lunch Fee: $5/day
- Weekly trips to Marsh Creek Pool for Action Day: $17
- Membership Fee: $25 (Individual)/$60 (Family)
ADOBE READER is required to open the items on this page. If you don't have Adobe Reader, download it here!